10 Years | A Full Fingerboard Part

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my fingerboard experience. I never knew something like this could get me connected with people all over the world. 2017 makes a 10 year long commitment to something that changed my life forever. All my friends started back in middle but then stopped because it wasn't "cool" anymore. But I kept it going because I wanted to learn tricks just like in skateboarding because of Mike Schneider and Alexis Milant. Watching their videos back then really changed the way how I see fingerboarding.

Here I am 10 years later with progression and skills that I never thought I could have. I wish to continue on for another 10 more years but only time could tell that.

Thank you to everyone that has been supporting me since my beginning youtube day. Hope you guys liked the few throwback clips I added in there so you guys can see my progression for yourself.

Cheers to another 10 more years! Fingerboard because you love doing it, NOT to get sponsored.

Alex Garcia

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.