Greasy Fingerboards Collaboration Deck G3 [REVIEW]

We at FBMAG, we are thankful to have received three more beautiful decks, this time from Greasy Fingerboards in Canada. We have even more pleasure that one of those 3 was a collaboration graphic. We have recieved 3 types of decks G1, G2 e G3 being the G3 the newer one. This there are different in the concave, the kick and in the dimensions.

In this review, I'm going to analyze the G3 which is the collaboration graphic. The g2 deck, with the incredible width of 34,5mm will be anylised by Gil Dias in some days!

Starting by the measures, this one is 33mm wide and 94mm long. In the length I think it is too small of a deck but that will depend on your personal taste. In my opinion a deck has to be at least 98 mm. Another detail that catched my eye is that the tail and the nose should be little more rounded. Only small things that can be improved! In terms of fit and finish the deck is of great quality, it's clear coated top and bottom. What amazed me the most was the fact that the plys have a shape a little bit different from the usual. The graphic was a co-design by me and the owner of Greasy Fingerboards and I think it came out brilliant!

Lastly, I'd like to thank Greasy Fingerboards for the collaboration and for sending these 3 decks with an immense potential to grow in the market.

Here are some pictures of the deck itself!

Review and Pictures by Nelson Sousa
  Greasy Fingerboards
Greasy Fingerboards
Greasy Fingerboards
Greasy Fingerboards
Greasy Fingerboards

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.