Fingerboarding In Real Life
A documentary style video. This was my trip to Mike's house in July of 2013. I wanted people to understand how fingerboarding is much more than sitting at your desk and doing kickflips by yourself. Fingerboarding is friends, adventures, and so much more.
Thanks to David from Airflo Rails http://www.airflorails.com/ for taking the initiative to start an awesome fingerboard tour and thanks Mike for all the hospitality. If you could share this video as much as possible with other fingerboarders and non fingerboarders alike, we could give people a better idea of what it is we are so passionate about.
I also have longer interviews by Mike Schneider, Doug Bodkin and Jay Linehan that I will be uploading separately.
Thanks to David from Airflo Rails http://www.airflorails.com/ for taking the initiative to start an awesome fingerboard tour and thanks Mike for all the hospitality. If you could share this video as much as possible with other fingerboarders and non fingerboarders alike, we could give people a better idea of what it is we are so passionate about.
I also have longer interviews by Mike Schneider, Doug Bodkin and Jay Linehan that I will be uploading separately.